Reporting to the Group CFO, the ideal candidate will use the knowledge of big data and analytics to provide insights to the business covering a range of business performance topics. The person will be responsible for conducting both recurring and ad hoc analysis for business users.
- Understand the day-to-day issues that our business across countries faces, which can be better understood with data to develop and maintain monthly Executive Summary dashboards
- Compile and analyze data related to business issues
- Use Tableau to provide continual reporting for financial, vessel, and marketing data for senior management
- Work with different departments to review reports and KPIs to assess the accuracy of data, and locate any discrepancies and issues
- Work towards increased automation between software, to prevent the utilisation of spreadsheets between the softwares
- Support the CFO in the budget and reporting process, helping to present and analyse reporting packages
- Develop clear visualizations to convey complicated data in a straightforward fashion
Skills and Qualifications
- Degree in Statistics or Applied Mathematics or equivalent experience
- Minimum 2-3 years of business analyst experience preferably gained from multi-national companies
- Proficient in using Tableau and MS Excel. Knowledge on array formulas / Power Query / Pivot Table is preferable
- Positive can do working attitude and willing to work independently
- Attentive to details, good analytical and problem solving skills
- Sound business acumen and the ability to understand the business
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
If you have the drive for achievement, we’d love to hear from you. Please apply in strict confidence with your full resume and salary expectation.
Information collected will be kept confidential and used strictly for recruitment purpose only.