Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Increase business from new & existing clients in Singapore through the effective promotion of Wallem’s services (Ship Management, Technical Services, Ship Agency, Commercial Services)
- Work closely with all business units and senior management to build relationships with customers and identify business opportunities
- Directly promote and cross sell all Wallem services to target clients via regular meetings, conferences, corporate events etc.
- Be systematic in planning face-to-face contact and building relationships with the right people at multiple levels within client organizations
- Determine the crucial needs and pain points in the customer’s business – for which Wallem may have solutions – and sell a range of services that accurately matches the clients’ requirements
- Deliver presentations and RFP responses on behalf of the company
Competencies and Qualifications
- University or equivalent Professional Certificate in the Maritime field or demonstrable track record and success in a similar maritime business development role.
- Proficient in MS Office and experienced in using CRM Systems (e.g. Salesforce)
- Frontline sales experience in the maritime sector with a good understanding of the maritime industry
- Excellent communication and verbal skills – know how to listen, understand and then communicate client needs back to the Wallem organization.
Wallem offers a competitive remuneration package, 5 days’ work, medical and dental benefits, life insurance, performance bonus and education & training sponsorship.
Interested parties please apply in strict confidence with your full resume, expected salary and contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org
(Personal data collected will be kept under strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purposes only.)